How to Use Auto Unfollow?
By clicking the Auto Unfollow option in the left-hand side menu, you can setup the auto unfollow feature. This feature is helpful when you want to cleanup your Instagram account from unwanted people you are following.
Perform the below steps for using the Auto Unfollow feature:
- Click the Auto Unfollow option in the left-side menu.
- Click the account, and you will be automatically directed to the Auto-Unfollow page.
On this page, perform the below steps to configure the filters to direct the application to find users you want to unfollow:
- Select the auto-unfollow speed in the Speed drop-down list.
- Select the status in the Status drop-down field
- In the White List field, type the username you don’t want to unfollow.
- Select the Don’t Unfollow my followers check box so that your followers are not unfollowed.
- Select a source in the Source drop-down list.
- Select the Pause activities check box and select time in the From and To fields to pause the unfollow activity during the selected period every day.
- Click the Save button.
Note: Select the Activity Log tab to check the status of the unfollow activity performed so far.